Alkarama launches its 2016 Annual Report.
Our website is being upgraded to a new design to offer our visitors a better browsing experience and richer content. New content will be added as usual, however some functionalities may not be available until the migration process is completed.
- High number of civilian casualties as a result of the air strikes of the parties to the conflict and dire humanitarian situation;
- Practice of abduction and incommunicado detention by the Houthi forces against their opponents;
- Arbitrary detentions and resort to torture and other cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment;
- Extrajudicial executions perpetrated by the authorities and belligerents;
- Extrajudicial executions of civilians by US drones and psychological repercussions on the civilian population, especially children;
- Lack of any effective remedies for victims of human rights violations