Alkarama launches its 2016 Annual Report.
Our website is being upgraded to a new design to offer our visitors a better browsing experience and richer content. New content will be added as usual, however some functionalities may not be available until the migration process is completed.
- Systematic use of torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment;
- Harassment and arrests of human rights activists, journalists and political opponents;
- Restrictions on freedom of expression, association and peaceful assembly;
- Non-compliance with international standards relating to a fair trial;
- Impunity for perpetrators of serious human rights violation