Alkarama launches its 2016 Annual Report.
Our website is being upgraded to a new design to offer our visitors a better browsing experience and richer content. New content will be added as usual, however some functionalities may not be available until the migration process is completed.
- Violations of the right to freedom of expression,notably through the closure of newspapers and television stations;
- Suppression of any peaceful gathering and excessive use of force by the security services;
- Reprisals against activists, journalists, bloggers and political opponents;
- Continued and systematic discrimination against the Biduns
- Use of the revocation of nationality as a means of punishing political opponents