There are currently no vacancies
For a number of years Alkarama has worked successfully with university students and young graduates as interns.
Alkarama regularly recruits new volunteers and interns who seek to obtain work experience in a multi-cultural human rights non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in cooperation with the United Nations on human rights in the Arab world. Internships are formal arrangements in which the intern works for Alkarama over a given period of time, usually full-time.
We usually seek interns with the following profiles:
- Fluent spoken and written English, French or Arabic (and working knowledge of at one other of these languages);
- Degree in international law, international relations, Middle East Studies, or similar;
- Knowledge of international human rights mechanisms;
- Knowledge of Middle East history, politics, etc.;
- Ability to work in a small, diverse team; professionalism;
- Computer skills.
If you are interested in applying as an intern, please send your CV and a letter of motivation describing your interest in Alkarama and dates available to email@example.com
.Attention : Due to the Covid-19 pandemics all internships are cancelled until at least December 2021
Swiss Civil Service
There are currently no openings